FIRST CHAKRA (Time: 1 hour: 52 minutes- 2 DVDs)
1. Introduction Location, color, characteristics of the First Chakra.
2. Symbol Sanskrit name and explanation of the symbol and the tone for the First Chakra.
3. Crystal Kit A Beginners Stone Kit
4. Crystal Kit B Vibrational Healers Basic Stone Kit
5. Crystal Travel Bag
6. Stones A Garnet, Obsidian
7. Stones B more Obsidian; various kinds of Obsidian
8. Stones C Smoky and other Quartz
9. Stones D more Smoky
10. Stones E Hematite. Discussion of Raw vs Tumbled or Polished.
11. How stones are polished and tumbled.
12. Oils Patchouli. Anatomy: An explanation of the limbic brain and how our sense of smell affects our appetite, emotions, and sexual impulses. Why the oils work so well for depression, impotence, and lack of interest in sex. Rose Geranium. Definitions of neat and carrier oil.
13. Chakras Open What makes the chakras open and close? Seven degrees of openness. Are children born with their chakras open or closed?
14. Experiential Homework Crystal Energization Exercise
-- How to cleanse your own aura by using four clear quartz or smoky or amethyst crystals.
15. End Conclusion of Crystal Energization. How to clear the energy from your crystals.
SECOND CHAKRA (Time: 1 hour: 8 minutes - 1 DVD)
1. Introduction Discussion of the chakra, the shades of orange, the Symbol, Sanskrit name and tone for the Second Chakra.
2. Anatomy Basic anatomy and physiology of the sacrum, internal organs and endocrine glands.
3. Anatomy, Stones A More anatomy: the prostate, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix. The lymph nodes. The heart, lungs, kidneys.
Chart of Chakras, endocrine glands, internal organs, and kind of energy.
Second Chakra Stones: Tiger Eye.
4. Stones B more Tiger Eye, Tiger Iron and Carnelian.
5. Stones C, Oils A Carnelian (cont.), and Oils: Jasmine.
6. Oils B Methods of Extraction, Sandalwood.
7. Oils C Orange Oil.
8. Oils D Rose Oil, Oil Kit.
9. Face & End The Chakras as Expressed Through the Face. Homework. End.
THIRD CHAKRA (Time: 54 minutes - 1 DVD)
1. Introduction Location, color, characteristics of the Third Chakra. Personality types. Symbol Sanskrit name and explanation of the symbol and the tone for the Third Chakra.
2. Stones A Anatomy of the spine and location of the Third Chakra. Yellow stones: Citrine, Ametrine, Baked Amethyst, Pyrite, Fluorite Octahedrons, Apatite, Amber
3. Stones B Blue-Green copper mine stones: Malachite, Turquoise
4. Stones C, Oils A more copper mine stones: Chrysocolla. Oils: Peppermint, Lemon. Using a diffuser. Car diffusers.
5. Oils B Roman Chamomile. Video: How to Read a Stone
6. Homework, End more on How to Read a Stone. Homework: read 3 stones. Dress in the corresponding color and stones.
FOURTH CHAKRA (Time: 53 minutes - 1 DVD)
1. Introduction Fourth Chakra has 2 colors: Pink and Green. An explanation and description of the Fourth Chakra. How the 3 emotional chakras and the 4 spiritual chakras overlap at the Heart Chakra. The symbol and names and tone.
2. Stones A Green Stones: Jade, Aventurine, Fuchsite. The mineral creates the color.
3. Stones B Pink Stones: Rose Quartz, Kunzite, Watermelon and other Tourmalines
4. Stones C Pink Stones, continued: Rhodochrosite, Rhodonite
5. Antidotes, Oils A The colors and antidotes for the chakras. Fourth Chakra Oils for the heart and lungs: Rose Oil.
6. Oils B Methods of making oils. More Fourth Chakra Oils: Ylang Ylang, Eucalyptus.
7. Homework, End Feel the energy of the stones at your heart and third eye.
FIFTH CHAKRA (Time: 40 minutes - 1 DVD)
1. Introduction - Location, color, characteristics of the Fifth Chakra.
Symbol Sanskrit name and explanation of the symbol and the tone for the Fifth Chakra.
2. Stones A Blue Stones: Sodalite, Lapis, Kyanite
3. Stones B more Blue Stones: Azurite.
4. Oils Fifth Chakra Oils: German (Blue) Chamomile, Eucalyptus (Blue Gum). Recipes: Thieves Oil, Insect Repellant.
5. Homework, End Smell the oils. Identify them.
SIXTH CHAKRA (Time: 44 minutes - 1 DVD)
1. Introduction Location, color, characteristics of the Third Chakra.
Clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience. Christ Consciousness. Second Coming.
2. Symbol, Anatomy Sanskrit name and explanation of the symbol and the tone for the Sixth Chakra. Duality. Anatomy: Pineal and pituitary and hypothalamus. Endocrine glands.
3. Stones Purple stones: Amethyst, Sugilite. Definitions: Cab, Facet
4. Oils Rosemary, Juniper, Frankincense (see seventh).
5. Homework, End Meditation technique, abdominal breathing.
SEVENTH CHAKRA (Time: 1 hour, 53 minutes - 2 DVDs)
1. Introduction - Silver cord, pineal and pituitary, fundamentalist religions, true spiritual experiences, cosmic consciousness, merging with nature and with All and Everything.
Symbol and Tone
2. Stones A - About Quartz, entrainment
3. Stones B - Terminology: single-terminated, shnk, facet, termination.
Types of Clear Quartz Crystals: Channeler
4. Stones C - Herkimer "Diamonds," Wall Crystals, Double and Multi Terminated Crystals,
5. Stones D - Crystal Wand, Toning Crystals, Crystal Clusters
6. Stones E - Crystal Ball, Veils, Rainbows, In-and-Out Crystals
7. Stones F -Baby Within (Manifestation Crystal), Preparing an Altar, Crater Crystals,
Barnacle Crystals (Community Crystals), Chloride Crystals
8. Crystal Layouts - How to place the crystals on the chakras.
9. Charge, Hmwk - How to Charge and Discharge energy at the chakras.
Homework: Do a layout for yourself and for 3 other people. Use Client Feedback Forms.
10. Advanced Kit A - through the 4th Chakra
11. Advanced Kit B, Oils A - Chakras 5-7; Frankincense
12. Oils B - Lavender
13. Vibrational Healing Program A - Joy talks about the program and describes these workshops: Emotional Release, The Healing Voice, Core Belief Reprogramming, Past Life Regressions
14. Vibrational Healing Program B - more descriptions: Making a Hypnotic CD, Spiritual Journeys, Cellular Consciousness, Meditation-Visualization-Releasing Earthbound Spirits, Vibrational Alignment